In this post, we shall give you a breakdown of Adeleke University School Fees so as to guide you in your choices of institutions and courses.
Also, We shall answer some frequently asked questions (FAQ) concerning Adeleke University School Fees.
Specifically, some of the frequently asked questions about Adeleke University School Fees that we shall answer here are?
- How Much is Adeleke University School Fees?
- Is the school fees inclusive of acceptance fees?
- Can one Pay Adeleke University School Fees by installments?
- How can i pay Adeleke University School Fees online?
- When is usually the deadline for the payment of Adeleke University School Fees?
- What are the consequences of not paying Adeleke University School Fees on time?
- Will Adeleke University School Fees increase in the future?
Let’s now explore each of the questions one after the other.
How Much is Adeleke University School Fees?
The school fees of Adeleke University exist in two categories:
- For Freshers (including both UTME and Direct Entry candidates)
- For Returning Students.
The school fees of Adeleke University for freshers is between the range of N638,800 to 937,300 depending on your choice of course.
Meanwhile, the school fees for returning students (200 LEVEL, 300 LEVEL, 400 LEVEL & 500 LEVEL) is N558,300 to N858,800 depending on your level and course of study.
Breakdown of Adeleke University School Fees
Note: The above school fees of Adeleke University is current and up to date. We always update this post whenever there is a change in the school fees of the school.
Is the School Fees Inclusive of Acceptance Fees?
If you are a returning student, then you have no business with acceptance fees. It is only applicable to freshers (that is, both UTME and Direct Entry candidates).
As already indicated above, the aforementioned school fees for freshers is inclusive of acceptance fees.
Just like every other schools, newly admitted candidates must pay the acceptance first before the school fees to show that you have accepted Adeleke University’s offer of provisional admission.
Meanwhile, the acceptance fees has already been encapsulated in the breakdown of Adeleke University School Fees above.
Can One Pay Adeleke University School Fees by Installments?
Due to the economic situation of the country, the management of the school has made it easier for students to pay their school fees. With the introduction of payment by installments, students can now pay their school fees in two equal installments.
In other words, you can pay half of the school in first semester and pay up the balance in the second semester.
For your information, payment by installments is not applicable to most Federal Universities in Nigeria. It is more common among Private and State Universities.
How Can I Pay Adeleke University School Fees Online?
Below is the step-by-step procedure on how to pay for Adeleke University School Fees Online.
- Visit Adeleke University’s website or portal (as the case may be) to apply for the service/forms of interest.
- If you are using the portal for the first time, you may be required to register. If that’s the case note that your username and password are important. So memorize them for future uses.
- Click on “Payment” tab/button after successful login and choose the INTERSWITCH PAYMENT OPTION.
- Confirm your payment details and click the tab to transfer operations to interswitch Payment Platform.
- Enter these details of your ATM Card (VERVE, MASTERCARD & VERVE-CASHCARDS ARE ALLOWED):
- a.The Card Number
- b.Expiration Date
- c.4-Digit Secret Code
- d.The last 3-digit Number on the reverse side of your ATM-Card.
- Click on “PAY” Button, and in less than 10 seconds, you are done!
- Please confirm with your banks that your ATM-Card is ENABLED for Online Transaction before using it. If you don’t have an ATM-Card, you can also obtain VERVE CASHCARD for online payment from any commercial bank. We have information on how to open your ever first bank account and factors to consider.
When is usually the deadline for the payment of Adeleke University School Fees?
The deadline for the payment of Adeleke University School Fees is not something that is fixed. In other words, it changes from one academic session to another.
However, from observation, the deadline is sometimes few weeks before the closure of the school’s portal for course registration.
In other words, you must pay your school fees before you can do your courses registration for the semester.
What are the consequences of not paying Adeleke University School Fees on time?
There are consequences associated with non-payment of school fees on time. Hence, we suggest you pay your school fees on time so as to avoid being a victim.
Meanwhile, here are some of the consequences of not paying your school fees on time:
- Inability to do course registration
- Inability to graduate on time
- It might lead to dropping out of school
Will Adeleke University School Fees increase in the future?
Since change is the only constant thing in the world, Adeleke University School Fees will definitely increase in the future even though it might not be something very soon.