The 2018/2019 UNILAG Postgraduate Form is finally out. Call Mr. Anthony on 08133575214 for further inquiry. Meanwhile the price of UNILAG Postgraduate Admission Application Form for 2018/2019 is N22,500 as usual. The sale of the application form commenced on Monday, 2nd July, 2018 and ends on Friday, 31st August, 2018. Completed Application forms are to be submitted online not later than Friday, 7th September, 2018. Please note that a hard copy of the application form with photocopies of your credentials have to be submitted to the department you are applying for. Hence, the registration process does not end with just filling of the form online. You have to come to the school to submit the hard copies regardless of where you are.
UNILAG Postgraduate Admission Requirement
An applicant for admission to a programme shall be:
- Must possess a Bachelors’s degree of this University or any approved University;
- A person who holds other qualification(s) recognized by senate of the University of Lagos;
- In addition to (i) and (ii) above, an applicant may be required, as a condition for admission, to undergo a selection process in the form of written and/or oral examinations.
How to Apply For UNILAG Postgraduate Admission
The UNILAG Postgraduate admission forms can be obtained from any of the following banks within UNILAG: Access Bank Plc, Ecobank Plc, First Bank Plc, Guaranty Trust Bank Plc, UBA Plc, Union Bank Plc, Wema Bank Plc and Zenith Bank Plc. Before going to the bank, you must first of all generate and print out your Reference Number. Please note that the banks will not attend to you without a reference number. So you have to come to our outlet in UNILAG for your reference number. Filling and submission of the form demands high level of precision, accuracy and technical skills as a slight mistake can disqualify you from being considered for admission. In order to avoid mistakes, we suggest you come to our outlet in UNILAG so that our team of experts can help you with the process of purchasing, filling and submission of the UNILAG Postgraduate Admission/Application Form. We shall also give you counselling where necessary. Here, 08133575214, is the number to call for proper direction to our outlet in UNILAG. Please come along with the following documents:
- Original Copy of your First Degree Certificate or Statement of Result
- Original Copy of your NYSC Certificate
- White Background Colored Passport
UN ILAG Postgraduate Past Questions and Answers
Adequate preparation is the key to success in pursuit of UNILAG Postgraduate Admission. Studying the past questions and amswers is one of the ways to prepare adequately for the entrance exam. This is because University of Lagos (UNILAG) School of Postgraduate Studies (SPGS) is known for repeating most of their past questions. Fortunately, we have the past questions and answers for virtually all the courses. We have both soft (PDF) and hard (Printed on Paper) copies. The price for soft copy is N3,000 while the price for hard copy is also N4,000. To get your copy, simply come to our outlet in Faculty of Education, University of Lagos (UNILAG). Please call this number 08133575214 for further direction to our outlet in UNILAG. But if you cannot come to our outlet in UNILAG, then call to find out other options available.
UNILAG Postgraduate Entrance Exam Tutorial
Please if your first degree was not in University of Lagos (UNILAG), make sure you join a tutorial. We have our reasons for saying this and it is not something we can talk about here.
We understand how important your pursuit of postgraduate degree is to your career. This is why we are inviting you to attend our tutorials. Kindly check out some of the benefits of attending our tutorials and how to register below.
Features and Benefits of Our tutorial
- There is a lecturer for each course.
- Each lecturer is already a postgraduate (Masters, Mphil and PhD) student of the course you are applying for. Most of them also passed through our tutorials. They are in the best position to teach you what to expect in the entrance exam.
- There is a separate class for each course. Hence, the classes are not combined as you have in other tutorial centres who fail to take into cognizance of the uniqueness of each course.
- We have over 95% success rate which is our key selling proposition
- We do follow up to ensure your admission is secure
- The venue is inside UNILAG
- Fully air-conditioned lecture rooms with state-of-the-art infrastructures that motivate candidates to learn and make learning conducive and easy
- Adequate parking space
10:30 am to 4:30 pm (If the schedule is not convenient for you, call Mr Anthony on 08133575214 for other options)
How to Register For the Tutorial
If you are interested, kindly register by filling the form below now.